Friday, August 22, 2008

House Progress



So we broke ground on the house towards the end of July and we're amazed at how much they have completed already. We try to go by the lot once a week to see what they have done and we're usually surprised to see all the progress. We're really excited and can't wait to move in. We'll be moving this next weekend into Peter & Leah's house and staying there until the house is completed in mid November. They are so nice to let us stay in their house while they are staying in some sweet chateau in Italy for several months. Anyways, here are a few pictures...






9 comments:

Meghan said...

WOW! That is a lot of progress and it looks so good already! I love all the pictures and I hope you continue to post more as you get more walls, flooring and kitchen appliances! Can't wait to see the time line of your new home!

deannegalloway said...

It is going up fast! How exciting! I hope that it continues to go well we are so excited for you guys! Keep the pictures coming!

DaBell Family said...

Wow! I'll bet you guys are thrilled. It's probably neat to see it all coming together. Hopefully it goes quickly. ;)

Hope all is well for you three! We miss you guys!

Jana said...

Congrats! I am so sick of apartment living, you are so blessed to be moving into a house!

Astle Family said...

This is so exciting! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big Cora is getting. She is a doll!!!

Rachel said...

This is so exciting! Does it bring back memories of our hudson house being built? I think it would for me! I hope everything will continue to move along at the expected rate! I hope your temporary move went well! Cora is so cute!!

shannon said...

Allison, I don't know if you remember me but we were in the same BYU married ward a few years ago. I chanced upon your blog and just wanted to say hi, and it's great to see your family is doing so well.

Amanda said...

Cool! We just found your blog and what a neat surprise! Hope all is well.
The Carters

cindave said...

Hey! thank you so much for sending that link to dylan and teisha. it was so reconnect with you today. i'm glad to know you have a blog, and i will now be checking it often. i haven't gotten all caught up yet, but i've got a good start. i can't believe we haven't seen you in so long, and have yet to meet cora. embarrassing and shameful. we need to plan something soon!